Fundraise for us
Please read the following rules before registering:
- Dogs and handlers must be physically fit and able to complete the walk.
- Due to the nature of this event we are obliged to comply with The Dangerous Dogs Act 1991. Woofs & Wellies is open to all dogs however we are not able to accept entry from any dogs belonging to types bred for fighting and those that would pose serious danger to the public.
- If your dog might not get on with other dogs very well and might pose a risk, please ensure your dog is muzzled.
- All dogs are the responsibility of the handler on the day and MUST be KEPT ON A LEAD at all times.
- The handler must bring a supply of poop bags and is responsible for cleaning up after their own dog.
- Overgate Hospice can accept no liability for any injury you or your dog may sustain or any property you may lose or damage during this event.
- Dogs that participate must be up to date on their vaccines and must not be in season.
- Lead Walkers must be over the age of 18 and must take responsibility for any additional walkers